Q: Who is eligible for our services?
- Have a physical, visual, hearing impairment or a learning disability
- Reside in the Southeast region of NB
- Be unemployed or under employed
Q:What languages does CCRW ES offer services in?
A: CCRW ES offers services in both official languages, English and French.
Q: I am a job-seeker. Are there any fees to participate?
A: No! We do not have any user fees.
Q: What sort of services do you offer to clients?
A: Our services include general assessment and employment counselling such as:
- Career exploration,
- Career decision making
- Resume development
- Job search strategies
- Skills enhancement (GED, college, university).
Q: Where is your office located?
529 Main Street
Moncton, New Brunswick
Phone: (506) 858-1650
Q: What are your business hours?
A:Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Our office is closed on all statutory holidays.
Q: Do I need a referral letter to access this service?
A: Referrals are not required to access CCRW ES, you can actually self-refer
Q: What are some examples of accommodations?
A: Some examples of accommodations can include:
- Various types of adaptive technologies, such as magnification or screen readers
- An ergonomic workspace
- Flexible hours
- Extra job coaching
- Extra time in completing certain work tasks
- Modification of job duties
Q:What does one mean by “workplace barriers”?
A: A barrier is anything that prevents an employee from fully participating in all aspects of the work life and environment.
There are 5 basic types of barriers:
- Architectural or Structural – the design of a building or layout of a room
- Information and Communications – how information is received or conveyed
- Technological – access to information may be prevented by technology or lack of technology
- Systemic – policies, procedures or practices that may be exclusive
- Attitudinal – discriminatory behaviour