Job Seeker Services:
- career exploration
- career decision making
- skill development
- cover letter and resume development
- interview skill practice
- job search strategies
- ongoing job maintenance support
- workplace accommodation support
We work with employers to support healthy, happy and diverse workplaces! ES staff keep employers ahead of the competition by recruiting qualified staff and ensuring that referrals are the right match for each workplace culture.
We work hard to ensure clients have the tools and training that employers need. Creating a diverse workforce of top talent makes good business sense – tape into a qualified pool of candidates!
– tap into a market of skilled and motivated job seekers with disabilities
– connect with job applicants who have access to government funding for both training opportunities and workplace accommodations
– raise your company profile with a diverse, qualified workforce
– meet employment equity legislation requirements
– recruit pre-screened and qualified candidates who are oriented to individual workplace cultures
– accommodation assessments and consultations performed by skilled professionals
– gain access to targeted wage subsidy
– we support both employers and employees for a full 12-month employment maintenance period
– each CCRW ES client receives a vocational assessment and follow up
– we work with your staff to customize a training plan for any new hires, as needed.