Need talented staff? We can help you hire and keep qualified employees with disabilities.
When you partner with CCRW, we will help you find motivated and qualified employees who fit your workplace needs. We will work with you to understand your business and recruitment needs.
- Save time, money and energy.
- Connect with pre-screened, qualified and job-ready candidates.
For more information, please go to the Team site and choose the city you are in.
Recruitment and Hiring:
- recruit pre-screened, skilled, qualified and highly motivated candidates
- gain ongoing access to expert assistance regarding the employment of persons with disabilities, including workplace accessibility and accommodations.
- gain access to our wage subsidy program to reduce training costs during the probationary period for new hires.
The Bottom Line: Employers who have not included diversity and inclusion into their strategic planning are not accessing the talents, resources and the multi-million dollar markets of persons with disabilities.
Click to learn more about how employing people with disabilities can improve your business’ bottom line.
We are currently recruiting businesses to become involved in Business Advisory Committees for each CCRW Partners program location.
Becoming a member of the Business Advisory Committee in your community will give you the opportunity to network and stay current on topics related to hiring and retaining persons with disabilities, and creating a competitive advantage by building an inclusive workplace culture.
We are recruiting champions in each community to help promote inclusive workplaces through employment of qualified persons with disabilities.
To inquire about participation with the Business Advisory Committee in your community, contact the CCRW Partners Employment Coordinator in your area.