Information for Employers
Want to hire qualified candidates? Want to save time, money, and energy?
The Workplace Essential Skills Partnership helps employers in the Greater Toronto Area save time, money and energy by connecting them with pre-screened, qualified and job-ready candidates.
Since 2005, WESP has helped more than 525 jobseekers launch careers in accounting, finance, IT support, office administration, customer service, research, healthcare, bookkeeping, and law, just to name a few.
Developed by the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW), the WESP program prepares professionals with disabilities for the workplace, which in turn, makes good business sense.
- Access a pool of motivated and professional jobseekers with disabilities
- Recruit post-secondary educated and career oriented candidates
- Raise your company profile by embracing diversity in the workplace
- Benefit from an inclusive workplace culture
- Recruit pre-screened, highly skilled, job-ready candidates
- Access accommodation consultations and assessments administered by the CCRW Job Accommodation Service (JAS®) team
- Customized support can be provided to the WESP jobseeker and to the employer during the probationary employment period and beyond
- WESP ensures jobseekers have the tools and training employers need. Creating a diverse workforce of top talent makes good business sense